Built for efficiency
Prestige whole life products are designed from the ground up to meet client needs no matter the market.
About our whole life products
Whether clients are looking for guaranteed protection or flexibility to meet multiple financial objectives, we have a whole life product designed to meet their needs.
Whole life insurance
Limited pay products
- Prestige 10 Pay II: 10-year payment structure for clients looking for paid up protection as quickly as possible
- Prestige 20 Pay: 20-year payment structure offers shorter payment structure with higher dividend potential than 10 Pay product
- Prestige Max III: Paid up at 65 product shortens payment structure eliminating premiums just in time for retirement
Lifetime pay products
- Prestige Value IV: Lowest cost participating whole life policy
- Prestige 100 II: Powerful protection with strong dividend potential and the flexibility to meet a variety of needs
Protector Plus Rider - Additional flexibility and cash value accumulation
- Term blending allows for additional policy design flexibility to meet a wider variety of client goals
- When paired with the Level Paid Up Additions rider, offers higher cash value accumulation and dividend potential
- Available with all whole life products other than Prestige Value IV
Other optional riders
- Flexible, Level and Single Paid Up Additions riders
- Guaranteed Purchase Option (GPO) Rider
- Waiver of Premium for Total Disability (WPD) Rider (5-year Own Occupation)
- Children’s Term Life Insurance Rider
Learn more about whole life insurance
Whole life is issued by The Ohio National Life Insurance Company. Guarantees are based upon the claims-paying ability of the issuer. Dividends are not guaranteed. Product, product features and rider availability vary by state. Company not licensed to conduct business in New York.
GET IN TOUCH
Want more information?
Ohio National has the people to assist you, the tools needed to grow your business and the technology to support you along the way. See what we can do for you!