Low expense design with accumulation focus
Keeping expenses low means more money stays in the clients policy in good times and bad.
About our Virtus IUL II product
We stay true to our principles with Virtus IUL II — an indexed universal life insurance that balances strong accumulation potential with robust protection, and charges among the lowest expenses in the industry, helping it perform well even in low interest rate environments.
Indexed universal life insurance
- Four diverse Index Accounts and a competitive Fixed Account
- Guaranteed 30 basis point bonus interest crediting starting in policy year 11
- No-Lapse Guarantee of up to 20 years
- Minimum 2% Account Value True-Up starting in policy year 6
Meeting client needs with flexible loan options
- Indexed loans allow cash value to remain in index accounts, which may earn higher interest than the loan's variable interest rate charges
- Standard loans have a guaranteed "wash loan" provision starting in policy year 11
- Ability to switch between loan options as often as every 12 months
- Accelerated Benefit Rider (ABR)
- Overloan Protection Rider
- Guaranteed Purchase Option (GPO) Rider
- Waiver of Premium for Total Disability (WPD) Rider (5-year Own Occupation)
- Children’s Term Rider
- Additional Insured Term Rider
Learn more about indexed universal life insurance
Indexed universal life insurance is issued by Ohio National Life Assurance Corporation. Product, product features, and rider availability vary by state. Guarantees are based on the claims paying ability of the issuer. Issuer not licensed to conduct business in NY.
GET IN TOUCH
Want more information?
Ohio National has the people to assist you, the tools needed to grow your business and the technology to support you along the way. See what we can do for you!